Monday, October 13, 2008

Yes, Virginia, there is still Racism in 2008


Ok, While I would like to chalk up this video to pure and simple ignorance, I don't think I can. I mean given the man's age, he's gotta know that he is offending black people everywhere and does not care! The fact that I have never heard of any kind of denunciation from either McCain or Palin says to me that maybe they endorse this sentiment as long as it means this man votes for them!

The look on their faces reminds me of the photo above of a bunch of "good" white people at a "picnic" cheesing at the camera around a tree with 2 black men hanging from it. They are brutally beaten with the nooses still around their neck. The white guy in the front kinda look like Hitler. Look at the following video and see the parallel.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment