Monday, October 13, 2008

Awesome Web Publishing Tool.

I have just found out about a new publishing tool for the web. It's called Issuu. It's free to use and to join. It allows you to generate and build your own online books and magazines! I really like it!! You can make and share your own content and have access to the magazines and book created by people from all over the world for free. Some of the content is very good! You can even post content from the site on your blog or website! You can even print pages that you want.

Now the bad news: This service is meant to be free and cannot be used in and of itself to generate income...not like the tool I shared in a previous post. And I can see no way to put video or audio into your publication. But If you just want to share some content that would have been deployed in a printed format on a global platform, Issuu is your tool.

I have an example I'd like to share. I did not make this but it led to me finding out about Issuu. I mentioned that I attended Wondercon earlier this year. The organization behind it, called ComicCon, publishes a magazine and in it's latest issue they summarize the event I attended. I had a great time.




By the way, you can click on it to open another larger window so it's easier to read!

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment