Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heroes Season 3 episode 4


Last night I saw the latest episode of Heroes. The title of the episode intrigued me: "I Have Become Death" But now I see why that title was picked. I have been reading other people's responses to the episode and I must say I was confused by other people saying that they did not understand Sylar's ability was to be able to understand how things function and fix them. I thought season one made it abundantly clear. Oh well.
Some things were made clear and more questions were raised. Here is a list of answers:

1. The formula that Hiro lost is half of a formula to give ordinary humans abilities
2. Mohinder got the formula wrong this is why he is mutating
3. Tracy, Nikki, and another character that we have not met yet were triplets, separated at birth, and genetically-engineered to be given abilities - by the company...which explains why Linderman says that he has been manipulating Nikki her whole life.
4. Matt marries Daphne (the speedster) and has a daughter
5. Sylar has a son in the future, and is a good father (who is the mother?)


Of course my questions out number answers:
1. In the four years that passed, how did all the characters become who they are?
a. How did Matt and Daphne hook up?
b. Why is Claire so mean?
2. How was Claire able to kill future Peter if he has her powers?
3. Obviously, Sylar survived the nuclear explosion, where is he? and because it's in the future, does it matter - the timeline probably will not turn out that way now?
4. Twice Peter heard that Sylar is his brother, has he processed that? Did future Peter know that. I think so.
5. Now that Peter also has the side-effects of Sylar's power, does that mean Peter is a villian now?
6. Who else has bio-engineered abilities?
7. Why did Angela Petrelli have Hiro and Ando dig up Adam? I think that was a bad idea.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment