Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Black Comic Creators - Hudlin & Cowan


A couple of months ago I made a post about BET producing and airing a Black Panther animated series. I also made a detailed post about Reginald Hudlin who is currently writing the comic book. What I didn't know at the time that Denys Cowan is the Senior Vice President of BET. He will be overseeing all of BET's animation projects. This is exciting because I have been following Cowan's work for years and have been a fan but i never knew that he is black until now ( I will be doing a researched post on him soon). He has been a comic book artist for year and now does a lot of producing. Comic Book Resources has been kind enough to post a video of an interview they had with Cowan and Hudlin. They talk about comic books and producing Black Panther. It's embedded below:

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment