Thursday, October 23, 2008

IT Project - Inventory Compiling: Selecting Plots

In my chosen career I write software. I work for General Dynamic and I am contracted to the US Forest Service. I basically write software that analyzes data and generate reports on plants and trees in California's 18 national forests. One program I just finished recently is a draft that allows a user to select forest data by plot.A plot is segment of land on which data is recorded and then loaded into an oracle database. When I finished the program I wrote a draft of a users guide and have begun looking at various ways of delivering that users guide. I turned the document into a PDF file and loaded it into the ISSUU website to get the following document. Check it out.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment