Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Desperate Attack on Obama


There is a guy in Pennsylvania so desperate to keep Obama from becoming President of the US that he has found a legal loop hole. He contends that there is no proof that Obama is a natural born United State citizen!!!! When I heard about this I was like "WHAT?!!!" Since then I was able to confirm that this is indeed happening....complete with reasoned arguments as to why we should question Obama's leadership. In my opinion the reasoning sounds desperate and down-right like straw grasping. It stinks of a "I-cannot-find-anything-else-so-will-go-with-this-because-there-are-people-enough-to-buy-it" mentality. Don't believe me...look at the video yourself:



There are several things that I think makes this a stupid idea. One of the main things is that if this really did hold any weight why isn't McCain using it? Why hasn't FOX News used it? I mean they report on the dumbest and inflammatory anti-Obama reports. This one is a doozy. If it is true that Obama is not a natural-born American citizen then he cannot be President. Case Closed! However all that is needed to prove either side right is to produce Obama's birth certificate. I do not think for a second that there is a reason for believing this hype. Do hear that? That's the sound of white people shaking in their boots.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment