Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Non-response to Terrence Howard


I read on ReelComix.com that MTV finally has been able to get close to an executive at Marvel productions to get a statement on Terrence Howard being ousted.

MTV caught up with a Marvel exec to try and get him to address the rumors of the re-casting of Terrence Howard and they got a very typical wishy washy answer that says pretty much yes. Why? Because it doesn't say NO which is what they would say if they wanted to keep Terrence involved and happy. MTV quotes the exec;

That [‘Hollywood Reporter’ story] was not an announcement. That was, as it tends to happen in the business, is rumors and leaks and things like that. I do think there will be clarity soon.”

It might be a rumor but considering Terrence Howard pretty much confirmed it... no need in beating around the bush.

Yes, I think it's a bad answer and doesn't answer anything. It sounds like they may be changing their idea! I hope so. I love Iron man, I'll probably go see the sequel regardless who is playing Rhodes. My wife has already said she was going to boycott if Terrence Howard is not in it.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment