Now here is ambitious blog! It chronicles the author's journey in becoming a gainfully employed comic book artist specializing in Superheroes. The blog also contains art samples. This particular post regards self publishing your own comic book. A good post on a great blog.
Here is yet another parody video with a clip of a German movie depicting Hitler getting bad news and his reaction with Englishsubtitles discussing something completely different. This time Hitler finds out the shocking ending of Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. Hilarious!!!
I'm a fan of Heroes and I saw this great article pointing out that the how has lost its ratings big time. I'd argue that the show lost its way. I think depowering Peter, Killing Nathan, Killing Adam Monroe, changing Claire's sexual preference, and leaving plot threads dangling (anyone else want to kn ow what happened to the Irish girl whom Peter loved so much and stranded 1 year in the future back in season 2? I do) were all missteps. I don't like character personality changing and you never know who they are what they want. I wonder if Claire and Peter and Sylar are bipolar or something. Noah Bennnet seems to be the most consistent character in the series. I know Heroes can work. They should let people who write comics keep writing it and stop trying to make it into a teen drama like "One Tree Hill" or something.
Well, this week's Heroes had some good points and some bad points. First the good.
1. Samuel having his main rival for leadership assassinated and himself almost killed while making Noah Bennet the scapegoat was clever and very good impersonation of Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars
2. Matt Parkman defeating Sylar - Priceless.
Now the bad.
1. Since Sylar can absorb the powers of others without killing them, why didn't he just copy Matt's powers and supress his own powers?
2. Claire hasn't seemed to learn anything the past 4 years.
3. Peter still doesn't have his full powers back.
4. I think making Claire fall in love with her room mate is inconsistent with the rest of her character. I mean all of a sudden, she likes girls?
5. I think Peter should take Sylar's powers instead of freeing him from that Prison Matt put him in.
6. Matt's wife was way too calm fo the situations her family was in...not too believable.
The show is salvageable. Personally, bringing Peter back to full power and having him really fight Sylar would make me happy.
Comics Alliance has posted a great article that brought up fond childhood memories Yes, I remember seeing Spider-man on the Muppet Babies show and it's my favorite episode of the series. They even posted the following videos. Do you remember these?
I love creator interviews and seeing how artists create art no matter what media they work in. Over at ghettoManga, this vido caught my attention. LeSean Thomas (Cannon Busters, Boondocks, Ben 10:Alien Force) gives a few minutes on how he does what he does. Dude is a gifted artist I enjoy his projects immensely!