Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Heroes Season 4; Episode 15 "Pass/Fail" - Review


Yes, I did see this week's Heroes episode. I was disappointed. I mean why would Claire become a lesbian all of a sudden. It seems to come out of no where. Kind of like Willow in the Buffy television series. Also, I don't see how Sylar having abilities is forcing him to kill people. I mean he should just stop. I also was not surprised to see Samuel go off the deep end when Vanessa rejected him. Big surprise. The only thing  I liked was Hiro's subplot facing his greatest enemy and coming to terms with decisions in his life. Seeing his mother again was cool - unexplained but I'll go with it and also the resolution of Hiro's tumor. I think Heroes may have "jumped the shark" . The one thing that can bring it back for me is if Peter gets all of his powers back. He should take them from Sylar. I'm going to continue giving the show a chance in the meantime.






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment