Thursday, January 21, 2010

Black Panther Season 1 Episodes 1 & 2 on YouTube!!!!!



Well the episodes that aired in Australia last Saturday have  been posted in YouTube. I love this show! It follows the comic book story closely and I like the voice cast. The animation does remind me more of the motion comics I've been watching. It's more animated than the Spider-Woman: Agent of S.W.O.R.D. motion comic but not as much as the Astonishing X-Men motion comic. The art looks like they took the comic book and just made it move. I see no problem with airing this on television as is. It worked airing the Street  Fighter and Voltron motion comics and Black Panther is more animated than those. Alt5hough I read the original comic that the show is based I'm still happy to see it. Enjoying every moment of it. I can't wait for the rest of the series. I guess episode 3 airs Saturday, January 23, 2010. Take a look at the show!





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

2 comments:

Samax said...

um...
am i allowed to say "HELL YES!" on this blog?

mmcelhaney said...

Some things can only be described that way. This is one of those

Post a Comment