Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Influential Issues: The Hulk Addresses AIDS


Comics Alliance profiled a great issue that has real world implications and influence. This book was about AIDs. One of the Hulk's long term sidekicks is revealed to have aids and the Hulk and his other supporting cast members had to deal with the emotional fall out. Oh yes, there was a huge fight with a supervillain during that issue. I really liked the story. I still have it! There is even a great interview with the writer Peter David. I liked the issue so much that when I read it in High School in the 11th Grade I gave a copy to a girl I liked then. I know. What do you want, I was sixteen at the time. Oh well.




Influential Issues: The Hulk Addresses AIDS
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment