Monday, January 18, 2010

ghettoManga: Black Panther Cartoon Debuts! (sorta...)


In the wake of  the reveal Black Panther: The Animated Series I am grateful for the information provided by Samax over at ghettoManga. He, myself, and others are wondering why would such an important series be revealed in Australia and not here?!!! IT makes no sense to me. I'll be joining him scouring the internet. I sure hope someone posts it on YouTube. Samax has revealed more information about the series than anywhere else I have seen! He even managed to post an interview with Reginald Hudlin from last year's Comic Con. I also learned that Hudlin is no longer an executive at  BET. This could explain why we haven't heard much about the series since 2008. Hudlin is extremely talented and the animated series is based on his initial story arc in the comic book series - which I loved. This guy knows the character. I wanna know what's going on. If someone does find the series, please announce it. Tweet it, Post it, FaceBook it, Blog it...something! Here is the Hudlin interview




Sources
ghettoManga: Black Panther Cartoon Debuts! (sorta...)
ghettoManga: Reggie Hudlin speaks on Black Panther Cartoon, Working for Marvel, etc

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment