Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This 'DC/Marvel: Worlds Collide' Trailer Didn't Really Air During The Super Bowl, Right? Anybody?

Comics Alliance continues to provide great content! Here is a quote from the article!

Your eyes do not deceive you - this is a fan-made trailer for a false movie called "DC/Marvel: Worlds Collide," a project that mashes up live-action Marvel superheroes with titans from the DC Universe. By titans, I don't mean Teen Titans of even The Titans. I mean the characters from "Smallville" and "The Dark Knight," since that's just about all that DC has to offer in the live-action world at the moment.

The video is pretty hilarious, especially when Wolverine gives a totally unprompted middle finger to the camera. Slick editing. But I'm just saying that if this was a Super Bowl commercial, I'm glad I slept through it, because I would not be able to handle the reality of "Worlds Collide." Somebody please come on here and ease my mind.




This 'DC/Marvel: Worlds Collide' Trailer Didn't Really Air During The Super Bowl, Right? Anybody?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment