Sunday, February 14, 2010

Absolute Justice? More Like Absolute Just Shut Up Already - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

Comics Alliance has great post about the Justice Society episode of Smallville. I liked it better than the author. I totally agreed with all the good points that was raised and the one negative I agree with is that fact that the show is stagnating! Put Clark in the suit and allow him to fly. It's time for him to grow up.  I mean it's been NINE YEARS! However I will probably keep watching the show hoping they get it together quick!

Absolute Justice? More Like Absolute Just Shut Up Already - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment