Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Black SuperHero Blog: At The 'Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths' LA Premiere

The Black SuperHero Blog has posted a great article of attending the premier of the animate film Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths! The movie goes on sell today! I like the article a lot. I'm planning to do a review of the movie once I see it, but the blogger really liked it. I would have liked to hear more about the Q&A the blogger spoke about. I want to see more. I hope he will also reveal more of his conversation with Dwayne McDuffie. Use the following link so you can see the article and photographs from the Q&A.

Black SuperHero Blog: At The 'Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths' LA Premiere

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment