Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Heroes Season 4 Episode 17 "The Wall"

I watched "The Wall" last night and I think it's my favorite episode this Season! I saw three story lines and I can't wait to see them come together in the season finale.

1. I was shocked to see that Noah had a wife and an unborn child killed by a "special". No wonder he behaves as he does. And his wife was black?!!
2. The only thing that was keeping Sylar and Peter  trapped was that they did not forgive Sylar - kind of metaphysical.
3. I wanna see how Claire is going to get Noah and her father out of that hole.
4. I'm glad to see that Claire could forgive and understand Noah.
5. What? Is Sylar good again?
6. If Peter can pick and choose the abilities her takes, why doesn't he just take Sylar's ability to copy other people's powers and then get back to full strength?


Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment