Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Watchmen" Mini-Primer


The up-coming movie Watchmen is based on a graphic novel by genius writer Alan Moore in 1985. And when it was published, it changed everything about the way superheroes are thought of and depicted. That's as much as I knew about it...up to now. You see it was also very mature (ie not for kids) and I was a kid in 1985 so no one would sell it to me then, let alone would my parents have let me read it. And now well into adulthood, I just haven't read it yet. But I will. In the meantime, a neat feauturette has hit myspace showing clips from the movie (most of which I've seen already) but interspersed with an interview with the director, Zach Snyder, who gives background on the story, and the characters. He even tells us the names of each actor.

Watchmen Exclusive

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment