Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Heroes Season 3 Episode 11


Well, it was another great episode! By the of Eclipse - Part 2 I was speechless.I mean I know Claire was not going to die and their powers would kick in once the eclipse ended. What I didn't see coming was:

1. Sylar killing Elle!
2. Nathan betraying Peter to side with their dad. This did not make sense to me. Nathan did not explain why he suddenly thought Arthur is right.
3. Cool fight with Peter, Nathan, and Haitian fighting the Haitian's brother
4. Noah slitting Sylar's throat and shooting Elle.
5. Noah telling Sylar that both Angela and Arthur Pertrelli lied to him about being his parents. But he didn't tell him what the truth is. At this point I'm not sure Sylar cares what the truth is.
6. Peter still didn't get his powers back
7. Mohinder's mutation much affect his mind and moral compass...he switch sides way too easily
8. I love the interaction with Hiro, Ando, Matt, and Daphne
9. It was cool how Hiro saved Noah and the Bennet family through teleporting Sylar and Elle away. It wasn't clear where he sent them.
10. I want to know what was the significance of taking Claire back to the day Hiro witnessed his father giving Claire to Noah Bennet? How is that going to get Hiro's memory back?

Here is a clip

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment