Monday, December 15, 2008

Heroes Season 3; Volume 3; Episode 13


I just saw the latest episode of Heroes called "Duel". I liked how they seemed tie up everything and I have to admit that it had some great twists.

1. Almost everyone who was not in Season 1 died.
2. I'm not sure if Meredith died...I mean she seemed to die in a fire before.
3. Sylar most likely is not dead.
4. They left it open as to who Sylar's parents are.
5. I'm glad Peter has his powers back but I don't see if Hiro got his back or not.
6. With the formula destroyed does that mean that Arthur is alive again.
7. Does this mean Ando gets to keep his powers? I like the idea of someone who can supercharge other people.
8. I don't really understand Sylar's motivation to try to get Angela, Claire, Noah, and Meredith to show that they are monsters. I think either Gabriel has really lost it or the writers took a page out of the "Dark Knight".
9. I thought it was amazing strategy to try to feed the remaining inmates of Level 5 to Sylar. It seemed like Sylar and Noah were playing chess.
10. The relationship between Peter and Nathan was amazing to watch. I don't understand Nathan's reasoning for choosing what he chose to do. Peter made the best choices - heroic ones. I hope he got all his powers back...not just flight. It was just amazing to hear Nathan tell Peter that he would not have saved him. It underscores which one is a hero.
11. The prologue for Volume 4 was amazing. I remember in season 1, Nathan stated that he would round up everyone who had abilities and quarantine them. As a senator, this seems like exactly what he wants to do. I also see that they had a black man playing President of the United States. Nathan did not tell him that he had abilities. I was excited because I think that name of the Actor who played the President is Michael Dorn. He played Worf on Star Trek. It was great to see him. Here is a clip from the episode.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment