Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The writers of SPIDER-MAN: THE CLONE SAGA Interview

I love and respect the work of Tom DeFalco and Howard Mackie. I have read their work for years. But I think re-visiting the clone storyline from 10 yrs ago is a mistake. I had thought that it was the worst storyline ever done in Spider-man and then they erased his marriage and I was corrected. But I'm digressing. Here is a link to an article in which DeFalco and Mackie discuss their new limited series in which Spidey's clone, Ben Reily, returns and they retell the story the way they think it should have been. Maybe Disney will stop this one.

The writers of SPIDER-MAN: THE CLONE SAGA discuss being infamous original storyline and their new take | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

Shared via AddThis
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment