Thursday, September 17, 2009

'Transformers' Crew Calls Megan Fox 'Dumb As A Rock'


I found an article in which the crew that worked on Transformers 2 did not have really kind things to say about star Megan Fox. If they are right, then Megan Fox is much different than she appears in public. I think that it is interesting that the article's author thinks that the way that Fox gets away with the things she says is because she makes a lot of money for her bosses.

Bay weighed in on the whole situation, saying, "I don't condone the crew letter to Megan. And I don't condone Megan's outlandish quotes. But her crazy quips are part of her crazy charm. The fact of the matter I still love working with her, and I know we still get along. I even expect more crazy quotes from her on Transformers 3."


I think "crazy charm" means that we tolerate her immaturity because she makes us a lot of money. I hope that she wises up and thinks more about her future because as soon as she gets too old, or no longer popular she will be dropped and we won't see her anymore.

'Transformers' Crew Calls Megan Fox 'Dumb As A Rock'

Shared via AddThis

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment