Monday, September 28, 2009

Megan Fox is a sexy crazy bisexual bitch. Get used to it.

Megan Fox at Hollywood Life Magazine’s 7th Ann...Image via Wikipedia

I'm not sure what it is about Megan Fox that has the media and the world in such an uproar. It's not just that she is attractive. Is it because she's young and bisexual and makes no apologies for her morals or how she chooses to live? She seems to be at a point in life where society allows her to say or do anything she wants to do as long as she is bankable. She has been compared to Marlyn Munroe and like her once she is no longer bankable either she will be forgotten or killed. I see no other way this can end given the choices she is making. She needs prayer because God can preserve and protect her from all the people who just want a piece of her. She isn't helping herself by saying and doing the things she does even if half of them are true. I'm concerned that in our society that calling a woman a "bitch" was one of the worst insults and now it seems like a compliment. I know I don't want anyone calling my wife, my mother, my daughter, or any woman connected to me by that name.

Megan Fox is a sexy crazy bisexual bitch. Get used to it.

Posted using ShareThis

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment