Monday, September 7, 2009

Spider-Woman: Episode 2 Review


Well, I did subscribe to the Spider-Woman motion comic series. I continue to be impressed. I even like the voice acting and the art and the animation. The story is awesome as Michael Bendis always delivers. As for what is happening in the story, no answers have been given just more questions have been raised. I'm still not clear on just how bad Spider-Woman's predicament really is. The best thing about the story is a power she has that I didn't know she had. I don't want to spoil it but I think it most likely works on men more than it does on women.

One might be led to ask why would Marvel or DC or anyone for that matter invest in generating motion comics over full blown animated movies? Simple: Money. Motion comics can be created inexpensively but without sacrificing quality and easily distributed over the internet. It has it's place but I don't think for a second it will replace animation.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment