Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Heroes Season 4; Volume 5; Episode 1

Heroes (TV series)Image via Wikipedia

Well, I finally saw the season premiere for Heroes. I liked it a lot better than I thought I would. I was not happy with what happened with the characters Nathan and Sylar at the end of Season 3, but the stories being told kind of make up for it...mostly. I like the Claire storyline of Claire getting accustomed to college life. Peter Petrelli and Hiro are my favorite characters in the series. And I'm interested to see what the circus group has to do with them. I think that Peters powers are the same as they were in volume 4 - he can only hold on to one set of powers at at time. I'd like to see Peter's powers return to what it was back in volume 1 and 2. I would like to know why didn't they just use Claire's blood to return Nathan to life at the end of season 3 instead of replacing him with Sylar? That has really been bothering me but I am waiting to see more.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment