Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Play the Spider-Man: Toxic City Mobile Game Now


I never heard about this game but it seems cool and you play it on your phone. Apparently you try to keep Green Goblin from raising an army of mutants and over-running New York.  It's based on the look and feel of the Ultimate Spider-Man series (which I love).

The side-scrolling, beat 'em up gameplay will have you racking up the combo points all while showing off Spider-Man's amazing acrobatic skills. You can also vary your attacks by adding in some web swinging and wall crawling.

What are you waiting for? Text "spidey" to 82174 to play now! If you're a fan of epic boss battles, gorgeous comic book visuals and an engrossing story, then be sure to get "Spider-Man: Toxic City" on your mobile device now! Available in the U.S. for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint customers and at the Blackberry Application Storefront!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure it would run on my phone. I know it would run on my wife's phone! Looks like i am upgrading my phone next February!

Marvel Video Games | Iron Man, Spider-Man, Hulk and all Marvel Video Game News, Trailers, Pics, Previews and more
















Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment