Thursday, November 12, 2009

Heroes Season 4; Season 5; Episode 9 "Shadowboxing"


I really enjoyed this episode! The party I enjoyed most was the Sylar - Parkman interaction. They kept one-upping each other - raising the stakes. The question became how far would Matt go to stop Sylar? I want to know what Samuel did with Hiro after last weeks episode. I am tired of Claire going back to mistrusting her dad. i mean she's like a yoyo. Pick an opinion, girl, and stick to it. Another thing is I think Heroes is treating things as it Sylar's mind latched on to Parkman and Natha's is in Sylar's body. The question here is a person summed up and completely described by their memories? i don't think so. The human soul is more than the sum of his/her memories. I thought that (at the end of season 3) it was Sylar who thought that he was Nathan, yet he was still Sylar. I would have made where all Sylar could do when he was Nathan is fly. For that matter, how can Sylar fly? I don't remember him ever absorbing Nathan's power. Also, I would really like to see Peter back to full power.


Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment