Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Heroes Season 4; Season 5; Episode 10 "Thanksgiving"


It was a great episode last night. It seems like my fears of Heroes "jumping the shark" were premature. I really liked this issue. The idea of showing Thanksgiving being celebrated by 3 groups simultaneously was cool. Also allowing so many cliff hangers really makes me want to see the next episode. I mean what will happen when Claire makes it to the carnival? What happens when Peter catches Sylar? I've heard that the actor playing Nathan has been let go, so I don't think Nathan can be saved. And i want to know what Samuel's master plan is and what happened to Hiro? There were two big reveals in this show that I was wondering about.

1. Did Peter and Claire know that Nathan was dead? No they didn't.
2. What really happened to Samuel's brother? They showed that Samuel, enraged, killed him with a rock. Made me think of Cain and Able.
3. It seems that Matt Parkman was able to rip Nathan's soul out of his body and put it into Sylar - not just Nathan's memories but his desires and ethics.

I'm wondering what will happen now that so many people at the carnival have now seen Samuel's true face. And I admit now that Peter is going against Sylar, I really wish Peter was back to full power.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment