Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Heroes Season 4; Season 5; Episode 8 "Once Upon A time In Texas"


I saw the latest episode of "Heroes" and It was good. I liked how Hiro figured out how to preserve the timeline and save Charlie at the same time. I was worried there where it looked like he was willing to sell out Claire, Peter, and New York City for one life. I was wondering that if Hiro had changed so many events, would his own memories stay consistent? That may be what is causing Hiro's tumor. We also know why the carnival guy wants Hiro. He wants to use Hiro to change the past. In what way? we don't know yet. But I wanna find out. I was amazed to see Bennet three years earlier interacting with a woman he almost had an affair with that was no where in season 1. That was interesting and allowed us to see more of who Bennet is.




Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment