Monday, November 9, 2009

Cartoons of the 80's & 90's

YouTube, LLCImage via Wikipedia
I have noticed that every generations says that it's cartoons are better than the succeeding. I spent the bulk of my childhood in the 1980's and many people in my age bracket bemoan the cartoons that followed. In my opinion there were have been plenty of animation to love since 1989. I have seen YouTube videos that give a montage of the opening themes of shows - one from the 1980's and the other from the 1990's. These take me back. See which ones you remember. My pet peeve for the 1980's video there was no inclusion of Transformers or GI Joe or Bionic Six!!! And I thought Superman, Spider-man, Avengers. Spider-man Unlimited, Beast Wars and Beast Machines were missing from the 1990's. Oh well, can't have everything! So I found a video and threw it in!



























Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment