Sunday, May 31, 2009

Review - X-Men Origins: Wolverine


Last Thursday I finally saw Wolverine. I had a great time! It was very packed with action. However, it was skimpy on character development. I guess what else can we expect in about 97 minutes! I really, really liked the was Wolverine used his claws in the movie. IT was also plausible for why Logan cannot remember his past.I'm still not sure about the casting choice for Sabretooth: no continuity with the first movie. I liked Gambit and I liked Deadpool. I hope there will be a Gambit spinoff. I don't really like the way Deadpool was handled at the end. He's never had so many mutant powers. There were a lot of cameo characters like Quicksilver and Toad, but no time was spent on any of them.

Read the Gospel According to X-Men Origins: Wolverine on my my main blog

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment