Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Deadpool Spinoff


Several blogs and news outlets have reported that due to the success of X-Men Origins: Wolverine that Twentieth Century Fox has green-lit a spin-off movie starring Deadpool. Personally, this comes as no surprise. I knew if the movie did well we would get sequels. I personally thought that Ryan Reynolds was a perfect fit to play Deadpool based on his performance in Blade:Trinity. I mean Deadpool is crazy - psychotic-type of crazy. If you have never seen him in the comic books, you can see what I mean form watch the Hulk vs Wolverine film from a couple of months back. The mugen character also matches the same characterization. I think Reynolds can carry a film. Read an article about the movie spin off at this link.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment