Tuesday, August 18, 2009

GI JOE Review



I saw GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra and it was much much better than I though it was going to be. I was actually impressed. I didn't think it could be pulled off properly but despite some problems I've got to admit it was fun. Although they aren't part of the story I'm used to one of my favorite parts was accelerator suits. That whole part - the chase through paris - was really awesome.

My most favorite part of the movie was Snake Eyes. No surprise there. He was fun to watch whenever he had screen time. I liked the way there were plenty of nods to anyone who was a fan of the 1980s Television show. My main problems with the story is the same ones I had when I was kid.

1. Why does Cobra Commander want to rule the world?
2. How does Cobra recruit its members?
3. Where does Cobra get it's funding...I mean "Wow"..just "wow".

We took our kids with us. My 3 year-old's favorite part was the ending theme music. She is still singing it.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment