Friday, November 14, 2008

New "Watchmen" Trailer


I'm really looking forward to the Watchmen movie next May. It is based on the work of a genius, Alan Moore. He wrote a graphic novel of the same name quite a while ago, about the early 1980's. It turned the ideas of what a "superhero" is. I never read the book because at the time it was published I was child and it's most definitely not for children. I think I may read it now that I'm grown. I'm looking forward to the movie because the director is the same director as 300, Zack Snyder. He promised to be faithful to source material. He was spot on in how he translated Frank Miller's work from comic book to screen in 300 so I think he will be able to do the same with Watchmen. Here is the latest trailer.


Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment