Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heroes Season 3: Episode 8


The 8th episode of the series is called "Villains". It aired last night, November 10th. I really liked it. Hiro, looked back into time using African mysticism, to find out what happened 1 year earlier. The episode's flashback are set before and during many events depicted in the series first season. That is what I liked most, seeing how some unexplained things in the first season actually took place.

1. We saw that Angela was cold towards her husband because she had tried to kill him because he tried to kill their son, Nathan.
2. Linderman was not pulling the strings in season 1, Arthur was.
3. Why was Angela so willing to go along with the plan to destroy New York. Did they mean for Peter to be the bomb?
4. I liked how the point was made that the train wreck where Claire saved the fireman was caused by Claire's mom, Meredith, and her brother trying to escape the company.
5. Sylar was going to give up killing people, but Bennet and Elle pushed him down the path he took.
6. Arthur is really evil.
7. At the end, did Arthur take Hiro's power.
8. The episode confused me as to what Arthur's powers are; I mean from the dialog he was reading and wiping minds...notably Angela's. So he can manipulate minds and steal powers! How do you stop a guy like that?
9. I would have liked to see how Meredith's brother was recaptured.
10. How did Arthur set up Pinehurst; did it only take him a year to do all of that?
11. Did what Arthur tell Sylar about how Angela tried to kill him as a baby true? I don't think so because considering the length she took to protect Nathan, I doubt that she would knowingly allow any harm to come to any of her children.
12. I was reminded of further questions. I'd like to know exactly what the Petrelli's and the other 1st generation "heroes" had planned for New York.
13. If Arthur killed Hiro, I will be very disappointed. I'd like to know if Arthur killed Hiro or just took his powers?

Here is a clip from the episode


Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment