Monday, November 3, 2008

Heroes News: NBC Executives Have Erred


Well, the NBC executives have once again blundered. No, I'm not talking about the new Knight Rider TV series. I'm referring to firing Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb from their jobs as co-executive producers and writers on Heroes. The "powers" apparently are not happy that the show's ratings have slipped and the episodes have gone over budget. I'm not sure what they are talking about. Season 3 is better than the first two. I'm reall happy with it. What I'm not happy about is that there will be no new episode tonight. They are going to show the next episode next week. I think some genius thinks that an election-themed Saturday Night Live can draw more ratings. I'm thinking of skipping Saturday Night Live in protest (not that it will make a difference, but it is a matter of principle!) You can read more about this news from the Heroes Revealed website. I agree with the writer of the article, NBC is basically using Loeb and Alexander as scape goats instead of owning up to the mistakes that were made leading up to the writer's strike earlier this year.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment