Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Iron Man DVD News


Marvel has just made announcement that answers the question: "Where should I buy my Iron Man DVD on September 30th: Walmart or Target? The answer: Walmart because they will be offering a 3rd disk full of exclusive content. Marvel.com reports the following:

The Walmart Family Pack boasts the digital version of the comic as well select cuts from the movie soundtrack and a sneak peek at a full episode of the upcoming animated series, "Iron Man Armored Adventures!"

The Walmart Fan Pack includes a paper version of the comic and behind-the-scenes photos and interviews!
They have even produced a trailer to promote it. Yeah, I know it's a stunt to get me buy the DVD at Walmart instead of somewhere else. Yeah, I know it's nothing but manipulation. But it worked.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment