Saturday, September 6, 2008

Iron Man DVD Special Features


Well again the DVD Iron Man is being released September 22, 2008 and if you are having problems like I am waiting for it, we have been treated to some clips from the special features that will be on the DVD. Three clips are released from Reelcomix.com and my favorite so far is a clip that discusses the director's vision of flight for the movie. I really liked his take on it. I think they achieved the idea of making the audience feel what it would be like to fly alongside a man in a suit.
In general, the movie itself is the story of a man's redemption. Let's face it...Tony Stark was a self-centered, narcissistic jerk at the beginning of the movie who never considered how the weapons he built affected others. He was a genius, yet still a jerk. By the end of the movie, he was a hero. It was great to see the change...the growth. As his technology developed so did he.
I'm looking forward to owning this movie because I have always loved the character and enjoyed his adventures.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment