Sunday, March 7, 2010

'Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths' DVD Is Off the Chain - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

I finally watched the movie that was just released Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths and I was blown away. Then I read this review from Comics Alliance. I agree with the review. It truly is awesome. If you have not seen the movie you should. It was extremely well done. The only problem I had about it was the moral ambiguity at the end. The review is right. In my opinion, Batman was a little out of character. The story and the fight scenes were completely awesome. I think Batman should have done better physically but it was still good. I liked the movie a great deal. I'll save the philosophy discussion for another post but I really thought that this was more than just action, but thought provoking at a deeper depth than most animated projects. I don't want to give too much away and if you hate spoilers you wanna read the link below after you see the movie

Something else I can gush about are the Special Features. They include a great documentary on the huge, multiverse stories of the DC Comics stories, four episodes from the Justice League series, the pilots for that Aquaman and Wonder Woman Live-action series, and short story starring the Spectre. I hope they make more of those. There is also a short documentary on the next DC Animated film: Batman - Under the Red Hood. There is even more there. You are going to be spending sometime with this one. I recommend the Blu-Ray.

'Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths' DVD Is Off the Chain - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment