Friday, March 19, 2010

Spider-Man Unlimited - Worlds Apart- Part I | Watch Entire Episodes of the Marvel Animated Show | Marvel.com

Spider-Man UnlimitedImage via Wikipedia
Marvel.com is now streaming episodes of the show Spider-man Unlimited. I remember this show on Fox back in 1999. I think only one season  aired in the United States but Canada and Australia got more episodes than we did. Hopefully Marvel will stream all of them. The series is not my favorite. It gives Spider-man a different costume and in a different environment but keeps Peter Parker. If they had wanted to do a show paralleling Batman Beyond they should have just done a completely different series based on Spider-man 2099. Poor choices were made. But I'm glad when any animation based on Marvel characters is free.






Spider-Man Unlimited - Worlds Apart- Part I | Watch Entire Episodes of the Marvel Animated Show | Marvel.com



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment