Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Black Panther Animated Series S01 E06

Here is the 6th and last episode of Season 1. The story arc ends with a bang. The Big difference with here and in the original source material is that Storm appears and helps defend Wakanda. I liked how it went. Also I think that if there really was a way to reanimate dead US soldiers as zombie cyborgs I think our government pre-Obama would do it. As well I would not put it past certain people in our government from trying to use a border dispute to inv...er occupy a foreign nation. Why not? We've done it before. This story is great and it leaves it open for more. I sure hope more are done!



Watch Black Panther Animated Series S01 E06 in Animation  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


Black Panther Animated Series S01 E06 | Free Animation Videos - Watch Animation Videos Online | Veoh

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment