Friday, October 2, 2009

Review: "Superman/Batman: Public Enemies"

DC ComicsImage via Wikipedia
Well,I've seem the new animated movie: Public Enemies. And I have absolutely nothing negative to say about it. IT was great fun. The ultimate buddy movie - Superman and Batman verses everyone! The banter between Batman and Superman was great and watching them depend on one another and get on one another nerves was great too. My favorite quotes when they were surrounded by Super villains:

Batman: I suppose it's useless to ask you to leave?
Superman: I wouldn't miss this for anything.
Batman: Your funeral.
Superman: Already had one.

Classic.

The special features are important also. You have to see the featurette where comic book writers and psychologist discuss Batman and Superman psychologies and what makes each character tick. I also liked the featurette with Kevin Convoy (voice of Batman) sitting with Bruce Timm (the movie's producer), Andrea (Whose voice casted every single DC animated series since the early 1990s) and the SV of DC Comics' Special projects in a sit down dinner where they talk about Public Enemies and all the other projects they have worked on together. And the featurette on next DC Universe Animated film is priceless. IT looks like it may be the best one yet and I didn't think that it could be better than Public Enemies. If you have not seen this DVD, I recommend that you do.






Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment