Thursday, October 22, 2009

Heroes Season 4; Volume 5; Episode 6: "Tabula Rasa"


I liked "Tabula Rosa". It's hard to tell where the series is going. I liked the relationship Hiro was able to build with the new deaf character. I'm getting a little tire of Sylar boing back and forth between evil and good. I don't really understand why the circus wants the old Sylar back. I mean' I'm sure he'll kill them all and take their powers. I aslo wish that they would re-power Peter so that he can use all the abilities he as absorbed whenever he wants. Then i would like to see a full-on fight that has never actually taken place yet. Watching this episode reminded me of some plot threads that just remained hanging. For example what about Caitlin in Season 2...I mean she was stuck 2008, when it was 2007, now its 2009. What happened to her? And Micah and his cousins? I wish they would bring them back.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment