Saturday, October 17, 2009

Heroes Season 4; Volume 5; Episode 5: "Hysterical Blindness"



I've never not liked an episode of Heroes, I'm left wondering if the show has "jumped the shark"? I ask because of the girl-on-girl kiss in this episode. It seemed like it was there for shock value and there also seemed to be just left hanging there while Claire did not respond. I mean your roommate just kissed you and confessed to have a crush...what do you do? I also finally had my question answered as to if Peter is back to full power...no. However, I am interested to see what the carnival has in store. I never imagined that they were responsible for every weird thing Claire has experienced this season. I want to know what will happen now that they have Sylar. I think either they are going to kill Sylar or he will kill them.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment