Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Five Ways For Michael Bay To Kill Megan Fox in 'Transformers 3' - Cinematical

Megan Fox on the set of Transformers 2Image by Megan Fox Rules! via Flickr
 I just read a backward article on suggested ways to kill Megan Fox on Transformers 3. I was offended because it seemed so mean. I mean what did she do this guy so that he would write this? Probably ignored his advances or something. It's not that I think she is great or anything but I think she added a lot to the first 2 Transformers movies. I just don't see her being written out of the 3rd. The studio definitely sees her as a "cash-cow" (pun intended). Let's be frank. Some people went to see Transformers 1 and 2 just because of her and her sex appeal.  I didn't. I'd go if she wasn't there or not. But we can't just allow such mean-spirited articles go without answer.

Five Ways For Michael Bay To Kill Megan Fox in 'Transformers 3' - Cinematical

Shared via AddThis
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment