Thursday, April 9, 2009

Terrence Howards Comments on Iron Man 2


I read a post from G4TV, where Terrence Howard comments on why he will not be in Iron Man 2.

"Iron Man happened with that. Marvel happened with it. They made a choice. They made a very, very bad choice. They didn't keep their word. They didn't honor our contract. They sent everyone out into a field and told them to work and produce a great bounty. You produce a great bounty, and then when it's all in the storehouse, you are not allowed into the storehouse." Howard goes on to say of Hollywood politics, "(M)ake sure your Ts are crossed twice."

Concerning being replaced by Don Cheadle, Howard said:

"I want to see Don Cheadle become me. I want him to do better than me. That's what I really want to see. I think he can. Don Cheadle is the reason I got on Crash. He was one of the producers on Crash, and he called and got me in there. So it's like Don is good by me, anything he does. He's given me the greatest gift I could ever imagine having. Don gave me that, so anything I have, I'll share with him."

I agree with Joseph Baxter, who wrote the G4TV article, that we still don't know what happened but it looks like the cast change is permanent. Looks like it's a mystery that the public just doesn't have a solution for yet.

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment