Monday, April 27, 2009

Heroes Season 3; Vol 4 Episode 12 (25)


I saw season 3 finale of Heroes. I have mixed feelings on how the season turned out. I liked the idea of Ando and Hiro literally shutting down Building 26, freeing all the prisoners and putting the soldiers on the same beds the prisoners had been strapped to. I also loved the way Peter took Sylar's shape-shifting abilities and turned it against Sylar. That was cool. I think the writing of the show has improved but I think that they following comic books a lot. The way the volume ended reminds me of the moral quandry posed by the story in Watchmen. Is it okay to lie for the greater good. I think it made sense that they needed Nathan to end the government operation against people with abilities, but to bring Nathan back to life by getting rid of Sylar? I'm not too sure. Several questions comes up for me:

1. What is wrong with Hiro and will his powers be completely restored?
2. Why didn't they just use Claire's blood (or even Sylar's) to restore Nathan to life?
3. How many of Sylar's powers did Peter get? Can he keep more than one of them?
4. Does this mean that we will not see Sylar in season 4?
5. Is that Tracy killing people with water-based abilities in the Volume 5 promo?

I can't wait for season 4.


Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment