Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Inside Target's Exclusive Iron Man 2 Blu-ray

Iron Man 2 comes out on DVD September 28. I was wondering where I should buy it and today news hit that tells me I need to get it from Target. In addition to the movie, the Blu-Ray will include the Comic Con 2010 footage for Captain America that I've been scouring the Internet for and coming up empty!
In addition the Target version will have:
·3D Lenticular cover image features the MACH-IV Iron Man suit
·Interior image is Target's exclusive image of Tony Stark's "Hall of Armor"
·The back of the case includes both Iron Man and War Machine
·Blu-ray-sized metal case, from MetalPak, holds all 3 discs
This very limited edition item is sure to sell out quickly, so ordering early at Target.com is the best way to make sure you own this in your collection.
Looks like I'm pre-ordering.

Get the full details on Target's Exclusive Limited Edition "Iron Man 2" Blu-ray! | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment