Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thanks to Graphic.ly’s Desktop application, readers can now purchase and download Marvel comics directly to their computer | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com

Image representing Graphic.ly as depicted in C...Image via CrunchBaseThis is just interesting news. I've never heard of Graphic.ly  before today but the prospect of an application for PC's and Macs for reading digital comics - legally. I like the idea. What I don't like is needing multiple platforms for reading them on multiple devices. I with I could get a subscription and read them on anything: PCs, iPhones, iPod Touches, iPads, Android Phones, Macs, PS3s, and PSPs.

Thanks to Graphic.ly’s Desktop application, readers can now purchase and download Marvel comics directly to their computer | Marvel.com News | Marvel.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment