Monday, May 24, 2010

'Iron Man: Armored Adventures' Gets a Second Season on Nicktoons - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews

The good news Iron Man: Armored Adventures has been renewed for another 26 episodes. I don't get why it won't be out in September. It's scheduled for 2011. I think the series has turned out better than I thought. I just don't like the thought of Iron Man as a teenager. It didn't work in the Comics, but then it was teen Tony ripped from the past to replace his adult self who committed suicide after trying to destroy the Avengers because he was under Kang's control. Yeah, my feeling about an animated series focusing on Iron Man and his cast as teens are conflicted. I think it works better for Spider-man

'Iron Man: Armored Adventures' Gets a Second Season on Nicktoons - ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment