Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dwyane Wade’s Wife To Gabrielle Union: ‘Bring It On!’ « Crushable

I was dismayed to hear that the woman married to Dwayne Wade accuses Gabrielle Union of adultery with her husband. I hate adultery because of what it does to families. I have no desire to inflict that kind of harm on my own family. I think that being sued for adultery is the least that could happen to them. People used to be executed for adultery and when it wasn't a death penalty offense, it was so shameful no one wanted to be labelled as such but today it's no big thing. People act like its only a crime against the significant other and not all of the community. We have forgotten how bad adultery really is. I hope that its not true about Gabrielle Union,

Dwyane Wade’s Wife To Gabrielle Union: ‘Bring It On!’ « Crushable
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Return to Main page.

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment